PES F question

Chisaki

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2019
Messages
5,236
Reaction score
56
Hi guys I recently been assigned Pes F about 1 month ago after seeing the doctor, they said i would receive a message informing me of my status once it has been approved by medical board, today the message came in informing me that my pes status has been updated to F but no further instructions has been given.

Question:

1) When can I receive my pink IC
2) Do I need to do FFI
3) Do I need to submit outstanding unsubmitted MCs? They said they would send someone to my house 1 month ago, but no progress so far
4) When am I officially out of the army and when does my medical coverage stop?
5) will I be contacted or should I contact them first?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
Hi guys I recently been assigned Pes F about 1 month ago after seeing the doctor, they said i would receive a message informing me of my status once it has been approved by medical board, today the message came in informing me that my pes status has been updated to F but no further instructions has been given.

Question:

1) When can I receive my pink IC
2) Do I need to do FFI
3) Do I need to submit outstanding unsubmitted MCs? They said they would send someone to my house 1 month ago, but no progress so far
4) When am I officially out of the army and when does my medical coverage stop?
5) will I be contacted or should I contact them first?
1) ask them
2) ask them
3) ask them
4) when you get your PINK IC back x2
5) what's the harm of contacting them first?
 

FadedBoy

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2015
Messages
759
Reaction score
26
Hi guys I recently been assigned Pes F about 1 month ago after seeing the doctor, they said i would receive a message informing me of my status once it has been approved by medical board, today the message came in informing me that my pes status has been updated to F but no further instructions has been given.

Question:

1) When can I receive my pink IC
2) Do I need to do FFI
3) Do I need to submit outstanding unsubmitted MCs? They said they would send someone to my house 1 month ago, but no progress so far
4) When am I officially out of the army and when does my medical coverage stop?
5) will I be contacted or should I contact them first?


1) b4 you collect your Pink IC, you need to undergo FFI and get your superior signatures for clearance, your unit should contact you shortly.

3) typical miscommunication by SAF haha, best to contact your unit to get it rectified, after all, you do not want to be AWOL since you are still under your unit strength.

4) officially out of army once you receive your pink ic and green exemption letter

5) best to contact them to process the pes F admin matters quickly, they have to book a slot for your FFI too..

Oh ya, rmb to finish utilising your ecredits on ns portal else you won't be allowed to access it once the pes F finalises.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top