Coz when you buy one car, you give 3 to 4 more cars cost as taxes to the govt.
When the car price is this high, everyone maintained like a super car.. Hahahhaha
I feel that print out the receipts, Coe, Rd tax, and etc and soak it into $300 per litre engine oil... In anticipation of maintaining the 80% of the car cost.. Am I trolling? Hahhahaha
But many believes one brand might add 10% more power compared to others... Don't know.... If I eat $100 fried rice compared to $4 chicken rice, will I be able to run faster...
When I am in Seattle , driving a s60 t6 that is 350 horse and awd , I am pumping ron 92 and every 1 do that with high power cars above 500 horse power .
Only in sg u see ppl pump 98 in a 1.5 liter na car, that got only 100 horse power. This is amazing
But many believes one brand might add 10% more power compared to others... Don't know.... If I eat $100 fried rice compared to $4 chicken rice, will I be able to run faster...
When I am in Seattle , driving a s60 t6 that is 350 horse and awd , I am pumping ron 92 and every 1 do that with high power cars above 500 horse power .
Only in sg u see ppl pump 98 in a 1.5 liter na car, that got only 100 horse power. This is amazing
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.