Phone/Watch for my kid

Shahmatt

Master Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,532
Reaction score
48
I allow my 6 year old to ride his bicycle around the neighborhood unsupervised.

I am looking for a way to call him back for any reason.

Since he loses things often I am trying to find something inexpensive.

A handheld phone may be too bulky as his pockets are too small. I have seen watch-phones but I don't know if they are comfortable or difficult to use.

If a phone is difficult then at least some way to keep track of him would be good. I know only very little about GPS trackers and not sure whether they are worth the investment.

Looking for suggestions and ideas. Thanks in advance.
 

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
35,331
Reaction score
7,850
Maybe u could get him a cheap flip phone or those phones with physical keypad just below the screen for elderlies one..
 

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
35,331
Reaction score
7,850
Any recommendations?
On second thot... get those candy bar phone with keypad below the screen instead of a flip phone cos the latter is more fragile cos of the flip mechanism thing. What caterham7 suggested would be suitable... i dun think u can find any other 4G basic feature phone with a reliable brand for under $50...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top