Core2max
Member
- Joined
- Feb 25, 2007
- Messages
- 461
- Reaction score
- 0
Currently I have:
(a) one prepaid sim card (with no data plan)
(b) one 3G data plan (only data)
I put the 3G simcard (b) on the spare phone set it as wireless hotspot so that the phone with prepaid simcard (a) can use the internet (FB, whatsapp, etc..)
Can dual sim cards phone do this at one go? Because I dont want to bring 2 phones every time.
or any other solution?
Thank you.
(a) one prepaid sim card (with no data plan)
(b) one 3G data plan (only data)
I put the 3G simcard (b) on the spare phone set it as wireless hotspot so that the phone with prepaid simcard (a) can use the internet (FB, whatsapp, etc..)
Can dual sim cards phone do this at one go? Because I dont want to bring 2 phones every time.
or any other solution?
Thank you.
