Hi
My wife and I have not been to Phuket before and thought of going there before going to Bangkok this year end. I chanced upon Phuket.com and found that Jungceylon shopping mall appears to be happening. Is it worth staying near this mall?
We are not beach people and hope to get some shopping in malls, especially my wife
and some street and night market shopping.
Could any expert recommend us some hotel options, not so high end type, where we will be in the heart of the Phuket shopping belt? Prefer to stay in the heart of action like Myeongdong in Korea, Ximending in Taipei, Shinjuku in Tokyo, Oxford Street in London and Mongkok in Hong Kong etc
Is the Premium Outlet very far from the downtown?
Let me know. Thanks!
My wife and I have not been to Phuket before and thought of going there before going to Bangkok this year end. I chanced upon Phuket.com and found that Jungceylon shopping mall appears to be happening. Is it worth staying near this mall?
We are not beach people and hope to get some shopping in malls, especially my wife
Could any expert recommend us some hotel options, not so high end type, where we will be in the heart of the Phuket shopping belt? Prefer to stay in the heart of action like Myeongdong in Korea, Ximending in Taipei, Shinjuku in Tokyo, Oxford Street in London and Mongkok in Hong Kong etc
Is the Premium Outlet very far from the downtown?
Let me know. Thanks!

