Hey all,
A few questions regarding island hopping packages in Phuket:
1. What is the reasonable price to pay per pax? To those that have been there recently do you mind to share how much you paid?
Definitely don't want to get ripped off and whilst I do bargain/haggle a little sometimes, I don't want to be low balling them. Some indication how much a tour package usually cost would be great!
2. What is usually included in an island hopping package?
3. Any specific island a must-go or to avoid?
Cheers everyone. Thanks.
A few questions regarding island hopping packages in Phuket:
1. What is the reasonable price to pay per pax? To those that have been there recently do you mind to share how much you paid?
Definitely don't want to get ripped off and whilst I do bargain/haggle a little sometimes, I don't want to be low balling them. Some indication how much a tour package usually cost would be great!
2. What is usually included in an island hopping package?
3. Any specific island a must-go or to avoid?
Cheers everyone. Thanks.
