managed to find those popular drivers in phuket ...
search at trip advisor.
5 to 6 hrs tour is abt 1200b ...
when you gg?
If i go there, plan to rent a car, maybe cheaper loh

managed to find those popular drivers in phuket ...
search at trip advisor.
5 to 6 hrs tour is abt 1200b ...
when you gg?
If i go there, plan to rent a car, maybe cheaper loh![]()
Going 24-31 March. Will spend 4 nights at the hw marriott khao lak before going back to phuket

junceylon is a bit like...NP/CWP
The moment I step look left, right and ctr I sian 99%
Btw, Patong Beach ish the most accessible beach at Phuket but also the most chui.
That time I went to Kata Beach (scooter ride maybe 20 mins from Patong?) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH (call me swakoo) 1st time I experienced super fine sand and really bluish green emerald-like water!![]()
junceylon is a bit like...NP/CWP
The moment I step look left, right and ctr I sian 99%
Btw, Patong Beach ish the most accessible beach at Phuket but also the most chui.
The moment I went inside Jungceylon, I have to siam and siam to avoid those hords of chinese. Feels like I'm back home after seeing a mall and chinese. 
now at phuket ...
went to their banzaan mall to eat ...
their seafood so expensive....
like seoul, you go level 1 buy fish prawns lobster, then level 2 cook for you...
many china people there lol ....
they bought tang lang prawn ... 5 for 1400b ...
then cook is abt 200b ...
meanings total is 1600b or 60sgd+ ...
like a bit expensive haha ...
The moment I went inside Jungceylon, I have to siam and siam to avoid those hords of chinese. Feels like I'm back home after seeing a mall and chinese.
![]()
For those going Phuket, is better to research and book car from airport to city area, such as hotels near junceylon mall...
coz journey is abt 1 hr ... airport not much cab there .... if there is, still mostly wont go by meter ...
have booked one driver from trip advisor research, not bad, the van fetch us 700b one way ... we have 3 adults, the van can sit 9 ppl lol![]()