Phuket Trip Planning

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
when you gg?
If i go there, plan to rent a car, maybe cheaper loh:D:D:D

flying there mar lol ... just came back from Bangkok ...
haha very tired ....

must drive very mafan ... go there is to relax lol ...
 
Last edited:

OKCATYEON

Banned
Joined
Nov 22, 2010
Messages
27,684
Reaction score
1,621
Going 24-31 March. Will spend 4 nights at the hw marriott khao lak before going back to phuket
 

addict951

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
188,318
Reaction score
20,558
junceylon is a bit like...NP/CWP
The moment I step look left, right and ctr I sian 99% :s13:
Btw, Patong Beach ish the most accessible beach at Phuket but also the most chui.

That time I went to Kata Beach (scooter ride maybe 20 mins from Patong?) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH (call me swakoo) 1st time I experienced super fine sand and really bluish green emerald-like water! :eek:
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
junceylon is a bit like...NP/CWP
The moment I step look left, right and ctr I sian 99% :s13:
Btw, Patong Beach ish the most accessible beach at Phuket but also the most chui.

That time I went to Kata Beach (scooter ride maybe 20 mins from Patong?) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH (call me swakoo) 1st time I experienced super fine sand and really bluish green emerald-like water! :eek:

haha thank you ... Then muz go there take a look.
coz seldom go beach area like phuket ...
mostly go shopping area .like bangkok, taipei ..
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
now at phuket ...
went to their banzaan mall to eat ...
their seafood so expensive....
like seoul, you go level 1 buy fish prawns lobster, then level 2 cook for you...
many china people there lol ....

they bought tang lang prawn ... 5 for 1400b ...
then cook is abt 200b ...
meanings total is 1600b or 60sgd+ ...
like a bit expensive haha ...
 

Delsamor

Banned
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
13,977
Reaction score
9
junceylon is a bit like...NP/CWP
The moment I step look left, right and ctr I sian 99% :s13:
Btw, Patong Beach ish the most accessible beach at Phuket but also the most chui.

:s13: The moment I went inside Jungceylon, I have to siam and siam to avoid those hords of chinese. Feels like I'm back home after seeing a mall and chinese. :s8:

now at phuket ...
went to their banzaan mall to eat ...
their seafood so expensive....
like seoul, you go level 1 buy fish prawns lobster, then level 2 cook for you...
many china people there lol ....

they bought tang lang prawn ... 5 for 1400b ...
then cook is abt 200b ...
meanings total is 1600b or 60sgd+ ...
like a bit expensive haha ...

woah exp in Thai standard maybe, but cheaper compare to sg. I went to eat at a outdoor eatery at bangla road. It's not the cheapest but there are live performance, spacious, located in the heart of bangla walking st but hardly have crowds coming in, beers and girls is just few steps away.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Today went few places. 5hrs for 1200b ....
we went to karon beach, karon viewpoint, big buddha, wat chalong, bee farm, cashew factory ...

Things there not cheap
cashew factory, one 200g cashew nuts is 195b.
135b for 135g ...

bee farm also not cheap.you go in they will ask u where u from.
then the sales person intro u lots of honey, from 450b to 8,000b lol ...
eventually we bought abt 1600b of honey from there ...
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
:s13: The moment I went inside Jungceylon, I have to siam and siam to avoid those hords of chinese. Feels like I'm back home after seeing a mall and chinese. :s8:

yup lo. nt sure why so many china ppl like to go phuket ...
they bought lots of seafood...cos abt few hundreds sgd among 4 to 5 ppl ....
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
For those going Phuket, is better to research and book car from airport to city area, such as hotels near junceylon mall...
coz journey is abt 1 hr ... airport not much cab there .... if there is, still mostly wont go by meter ...
have booked one driver from trip advisor research, not bad, the van fetch us 700b one way ... we have 3 adults, the van can sit 9 ppl lol ;)
 

songyip

Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2010
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
For those going Phuket, is better to research and book car from airport to city area, such as hotels near junceylon mall...
coz journey is abt 1 hr ... airport not much cab there .... if there is, still mostly wont go by meter ...
have booked one driver from trip advisor research, not bad, the van fetch us 700b one way ... we have 3 adults, the van can sit 9 ppl lol ;)


208ikqc.png
[/IMG]
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34

haha didnt know got that ...
but ok la ... we 3 person, so is abt 360b by bus ...
we paid 700b for a 9seater van , think still ok ba ... coz going with parents :)
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top