Planning: Machu Picchu - Aug 2017

veronica84

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
76
Reaction score
3
Reminded me of my 23 days SA trip in dec 2015... SG -> Barcelona -> São Paulo by SQ promo 1.6k if I remember correctly
Countries covered: Brazil Argentina chile Peru Bolivia.
Total trip cost $7k. Amazing experience.

Hi do you mean SQ direct to Barcelona then from Barcelona direct to Sao Paolo?

Thanks
 

hahalol86

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Hi Veronica- Yes We transit in Barcelona.

Hi spicy boy- that's a pity if they cancelled the route. I love it so much... Bonus is that Neymar was on the same flight as us when we depart from São Paulo after Christmas...
 

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
18,253
Reaction score
2
im looking for fellow travellers to go this year. either nov or dec
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,601
Reaction score
20,087
Can I know is it dangerous to travel solo to this countries ?

I wanted to visit the 7 wonder in Brazil N Peru......................:)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top