Hi people. Please advise me. I seriously need help on which directions i need to go down.
It is about debts. I am self employed. Currently i have a Bank mortgage loan and unsecured debts of $68k. Due to my own folly, i snowballed my unsecured loans to about $68k. i cannot blame anyone but me for not working hard.
I need really good advise where and help i can at least reduce my debts.
1) my business got no sales for December 2015 since. no income for me and my wife
2) My wife is unable to work due to depression for pass few years
3) I have intention to work as a security guard or supervisor in Jan 2016 -Salary basic $1100 to $1500 (they say gross 1900 to 2400)
My questions are ;
1) My bank mortgage loan is around $680 month. I have used cash payment since i took up. -remaining $190k to bank.
if i work now. my CPF is only around $310 per month contribution or so. can i direct my CPF contribution to bank? how may the remaining balance of $370 to $380 to them ? top up to CPF or transfer to the Mortgage Bank account number ?
2) My unsecured debts from
Standard charted Credit card -$16k
Maybank credit card -$15k
HSBC credit line -$16k
UOB credit line $9.4k
DBS credit line $5k
Citibank Credit line $6.4k
Please advise how to reduce those debt by not paying so high interest
I have crashed everything and my wife suffered tremendously. blaming herself even more and even felt depress further
I have no where to seek advise already as i am self employed currently.
My concerns are
1) as my 4 Room hdb house is due to MOP on this year June 2016, i have intention to sell off.
However it is under bank loan. My HDB is under Bank Mortgage Loan. I will still continue to make monthly payments to my Secured Mortgage Loan till my MOP in June ?
Can they seize my HDB if I am unable to make payment for my UNsecured Credit cards/credit line loans? although i still my payments to my mortgage loan ?
I am seeking real help and advise. My Wife stood by me for some many years and i cannot afford her to be depressed year on year -ill treated by my mother for 8 years and we bought this 4 room HDB.I have already cause her to lose everything for her career since
Please advise me further, I really need help
It is about debts. I am self employed. Currently i have a Bank mortgage loan and unsecured debts of $68k. Due to my own folly, i snowballed my unsecured loans to about $68k. i cannot blame anyone but me for not working hard.
I need really good advise where and help i can at least reduce my debts.
1) my business got no sales for December 2015 since. no income for me and my wife
2) My wife is unable to work due to depression for pass few years
3) I have intention to work as a security guard or supervisor in Jan 2016 -Salary basic $1100 to $1500 (they say gross 1900 to 2400)
My questions are ;
1) My bank mortgage loan is around $680 month. I have used cash payment since i took up. -remaining $190k to bank.
if i work now. my CPF is only around $310 per month contribution or so. can i direct my CPF contribution to bank? how may the remaining balance of $370 to $380 to them ? top up to CPF or transfer to the Mortgage Bank account number ?
2) My unsecured debts from
Standard charted Credit card -$16k
Maybank credit card -$15k
HSBC credit line -$16k
UOB credit line $9.4k
DBS credit line $5k
Citibank Credit line $6.4k
Please advise how to reduce those debt by not paying so high interest
I have crashed everything and my wife suffered tremendously. blaming herself even more and even felt depress further
I have no where to seek advise already as i am self employed currently.
My concerns are
1) as my 4 Room hdb house is due to MOP on this year June 2016, i have intention to sell off.
However it is under bank loan. My HDB is under Bank Mortgage Loan. I will still continue to make monthly payments to my Secured Mortgage Loan till my MOP in June ?
Can they seize my HDB if I am unable to make payment for my UNsecured Credit cards/credit line loans? although i still my payments to my mortgage loan ?
I am seeking real help and advise. My Wife stood by me for some many years and i cannot afford her to be depressed year on year -ill treated by my mother for 8 years and we bought this 4 room HDB.I have already cause her to lose everything for her career since
Please advise me further, I really need help
