Please clarify why I got points?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Oct 14, 2017
Messages
25,554
Reaction score
9,190
There are many other posts on this forum made by people that contain far worse language, abbreviations, urban slangs etc...

I fail to see how I could receive 6 points for something like this when other people are able to post vulgarities and similar posts and yet do not get penalized for it.

Please kindly clarify why I was penalized thank you.


SS8hJLx.png
 

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,687
Reaction score
5,293
Don't assume other people never kena.

They do it doesn't mean you can do it also.

If this is not inappropriate, then I don't know what is.

O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top