Please infract kittyklysm

Status
Not open for further replies.

factuup

Reaction score
I reported the below post but I am making a thread in this feedback forum to show everyone how a racist was born.

Recently, this racist decided to find fault with me when I said Lululemon's name has a racist origin.
Apart from me, she has issues with other muslim edmwers like @kamsani0 who defend our religion / race.

Then today, she (probably the first female racist edmwer I come across), called me a druggie:

(Mods, please remember to infract her).

I think this is how she became a racist:

kamsani0

Master Member
Reaction score
There were multiple times when this person has been hounding me with questions and insinuations about race and religion.

Such intelligent being still incapable of doing simple research to topics that supposedly aroused its interest, and at times sounded condescending.

I am unable to quote such posts from her, since all my previous notifications have been removed.

kittyklysm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

factuup

Reaction score
Hi :) How did you come to a conclusion that I'm a racist? Please provide full context.

See the second screenshot where you saw the need to mention the race of the teachers and student.
... and go see your past postings

Then on what basis do you call me a druggie? Malays = druggies?
Hah. Indeed a racist you are.
Enjoy your ntuc points.

Last edited:

PikaPika33

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ownself racist ownself
based on first quote

insult you maybe
racist ownself say ownself song

at most similar offense to your good pal the second poster lo

and this is why the forum is in such a mass, encourage more reporting lo. give in to outside user more lo

factuup

Reaction score
you are always fixated on the "race" issue when there is nothing racist about the matter.
why did you call me racist out of the blue on a thread talking about swimming, nothing to do with race at all?

i called you a racist based on what you said in other posts
i am done explaining to you.
notice that you have no defense on why you called me a druggie.

kittyklysm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i called you a racist based on what you said in other posts
i am done explaining to you.
notice that you have no defense on why you called me a druggie.
why is druggie = malay? how did you infer that?
can you explain how i was racist in the other posts?
Then on what basis do you call me a druggie? Malays = druggies?

cranthir

Reaction score
I reported the below post but I am making a thread in this feedback forum to show everyone how a racist was born.

Recently, this racist decided to find fault with me when I said Lululemon's name has a racist origin.
Apart from me, she has issues with other muslim edmwers like @kamsani0 who defend our religion / race.

Then today, she (probably the first female racist edmwer I come across), called me a druggie:

(Mods, please remember to infract her).

I think this is how she became a racist:

Pts given for name calling / thread derailment

kittyklysm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pts given for name calling / thread derailment
Hi mod, please enlighten me on the following:

User @factuup name-called me racist without context, bringing race into a discussion nothing to do with race.

How is "druggie" a racial term?

Is CECA also a banned term in edmw forum?
Please clear if we can't mention the race of a person without being racist, how do we refer to a person of color who isn't local?
Can you publish the list of banned words?

Said individual in the thread is a foreigner growing up in Singapore stirring sensitive issue (NS), on a international platform[Reddit] on a pretext of trying to understand Singaporeans.

Last edited:

Lance321

Master Member
Reaction score
Honestly I think using the race card for everything should be punishable. @factuup has repeatedly accused users of being racists by searching through their post histories.

If everyone seems racist to you guys, maybe it’s time to look in the mirror imo.
No card to pull when he is calling it as it is. Perhaps the people who like to downplay, minimise and scream "race card" at every valid complaints, being defensive to the point of derailing threads, are the ones who should look themselves in the mirror. :o

cranthir

Reaction score
Hi mod, please enlighten me on the following:

User @factuup name-called me racist without context, bringing race into a discussion nothing to do with race.

How is "druggie" a racial term?

Is CECA also a banned term in edmw forum?
Please clear if we can't mention the race of a person without being racist, how do we refer to a person of color who isn't local?
Can you publish the list of banned words?

Said individual in the thread is a foreigner growing up in Singapore stirring sensitive issue (NS), on a international platform[Reddit] on a pretext of trying to understand Singaporeans.
we are debating internally on whether he should be infracted for that post.

Pls be patient. Thanks

factuup

Reaction score
Please see second screenshot on why kitty is a racist.
She saw the need to mention the race of the two teachers and the student.

kittyklysm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please see second screenshot on why kitty is a racist.
She saw the need to mention the race of the two teachers and the student.
mentioning race is not a crime in singapore, if I don't call them malay then what other words can i call these brown skinned ladies?

kittyklysm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we are debating internally on whether he should be infracted for that post.

Pls be patient. Thanks
I'm not asking for the user to be infracted. Just want to clear, because the user has been looking for race issues in topics that have nothing to do with race and derailing discussions with incendiary comments.

Also, said user looked back in my post history for the past 6months to award points, can there be a limit to such actions for comments in history?

factuup

Reaction score
I'm not asking for the user to be infracted. Just want to clear, because the user has been looking for race issues in topics that have nothing to do with race and derailing discussions with incendiary comments.

This is a false accusation.
The thread was about Lululemon. I cited links about the history of the name.
You and another member chided me for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.