parchiao
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2003
- Messages
- 20,944
- Reaction score
- 13,788
Hello moderators,
You have been extremely vigilant in enforcing the forum guidelines, awarding penalty points and even banning members outright for the most trivial things.
Given this, I find it curious as to why you have chosen to allow this member to threaten other forum users, and escalate tensions to an already mad situation.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-to-sue-thousands-more.7062394/post-153663104
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-to-sue-thousands-more.7062394/post-153770119
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-to-sue-thousands-more.7062394/post-153758689
I urge you to consider applying the same level of moderation i.e. award penalty points or outright ban.
You have been extremely vigilant in enforcing the forum guidelines, awarding penalty points and even banning members outright for the most trivial things.
Given this, I find it curious as to why you have chosen to allow this member to threaten other forum users, and escalate tensions to an already mad situation.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-to-sue-thousands-more.7062394/post-153663104
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-to-sue-thousands-more.7062394/post-153770119
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-to-sue-thousands-more.7062394/post-153758689
I urge you to consider applying the same level of moderation i.e. award penalty points or outright ban.