Solidus_GZ
Master Member
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2008
- Messages
- 4,083
- Reaction score
- 629
My cpu is 4 yr old with a 8th gen chip
Now I looking for a good mb and cpu chip to future proof it for another good 4 years. I got my bolt case from aftershock and later on a upgrade from 1070ti to 3070.
Games wise I play COD most of the time and war thunder occasionally
Could I please seek the pro advice for upgrading the case, chip and the mb please?
Spec as below
Chassis : Bolt : Bolt Black Edition Tempered Glass
CPU (Bolt) : Intel® Core i7-8700 Coffee Lake 6 Core Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.6 GHz)
DESKTOP MOTHERBOARD (BOLT, ZEAL) : H310 Chipset Motherboard
Graphics Card 3070
PSU 750w
Memory: 32GB DDR4 2666MHZ (16GB x 2)
Solid State Drive, Bolt : 500GB SSD
First Hard Drive (Desktop) : TOSHIBA 2TB 3.5 INCH HDD (Buffer Size 64MB)
Wireless Lan (Desktop) : ASUS PCE-AC56 Dual-band Wireless-AC1300
Now I looking for a good mb and cpu chip to future proof it for another good 4 years. I got my bolt case from aftershock and later on a upgrade from 1070ti to 3070.
Games wise I play COD most of the time and war thunder occasionally
Could I please seek the pro advice for upgrading the case, chip and the mb please?
Spec as below
Chassis : Bolt : Bolt Black Edition Tempered Glass
CPU (Bolt) : Intel® Core i7-8700 Coffee Lake 6 Core Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.6 GHz)
DESKTOP MOTHERBOARD (BOLT, ZEAL) : H310 Chipset Motherboard
Graphics Card 3070
PSU 750w
Memory: 32GB DDR4 2666MHZ (16GB x 2)
Solid State Drive, Bolt : 500GB SSD
First Hard Drive (Desktop) : TOSHIBA 2TB 3.5 INCH HDD (Buffer Size 64MB)
Wireless Lan (Desktop) : ASUS PCE-AC56 Dual-band Wireless-AC1300

