Please review this infraction

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2001
Messages
93,962
Reaction score
12,624
I'm pointing out a legit problem/loophole with the statement and making a suggestion on how it can be improved.

How is that a "baseless accusation"?

If the organiser/admin never provides any information about whom the money eventually went to, is what WILL invite speculations and accusations.

fimnl2X.png
 

kaisoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
16,677
Reaction score
1,588
I'm pointing out a legit problem/loophole with the statement and making a suggestion on how it can be improved.

How is that a "baseless accusation"?

If the organiser/admin never provides any information about whom the money eventually went to, is what WILL invite speculations and accusations.

fimnl2X.png
Just curious.

Warnings can appeal or not ah? Or just ignore?

Moi received first warning ever in this forum, with reason as slander, though I deem it as not.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,292
Reaction score
5,868
Nobody stopping you from appealing.

But whether successful or not another matter.
 

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2001
Messages
93,962
Reaction score
12,624
Just curious.

Warnings can appeal or not ah? Or just ignore?

Moi received first warning ever in this forum, with reason as slander, though I deem it as not.

You can appeal, sometimes the infraction does get reversed.
Personally I’d take the stand to object to the warning if you believe you are in the clear. Regardless if the infractions is reversed, it is a clear statement that we did not accept the accusation as correct.

Otherwise in case a situation does escalate, a lack of objection may be construed as acceptance of guilt.
 

kaisoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
16,677
Reaction score
1,588
You can appeal, sometimes the infraction does get reversed.
Personally I’d take the stand to object to the warning if you believe you are in the clear. Regardless if the infractions is reversed, it is a clear statement that we did not accept the accusation as correct.

Otherwise in case a situation does escalate, a lack of objection may be construed as acceptance of guilt.
I think forget it liao. For moi, I think most probably the warning will still stand. 50% gamble. And moi luck not fantastic.

Moi bergin warning :s22:
 
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
6
Obviously there's a mod who is very pro-this campaign. A lot of people had their threads regarding this topic closed for absolutely no reason.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top