Plus White detergent?

bluetooth001

Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2009
Messages
302
Reaction score
0
Plus white super concentrated enzymatic detergent.

Hi anyone know where can I find this detergent? I have been looking around in Singapore with no result..

If anyone knows pls get back to me asap.
 

sunhana

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
You can buy from PRIME SUPERMARKET (i believe only PRIME supermarket sells it as i don't see GIANT/NTUC/SHENGSIONG carries it). I always use this for tough stains or whitening. Very very good. Previously i bought from bukit batok 159 but they dun carry it anymore as they reorg their shop. U can buy from PRIME SUPERMARKET online. This is really good detergent. Hope they continue to produce.
 

sunhana

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
No more in production

You can buy from PRIME SUPERMARKET (i believe only PRIME supermarket sells it as i don't see GIANT/NTUC/SHENGSIONG carries it). I always use this for tough stains or whitening. Very very good. Previously i bought from bukit batok 159 but they dun carry it anymore as they reorg their shop. U can buy from PRIME SUPERMARKET online. This is really good detergent. Hope they continue to produce.

I just called up UICCP (manufacturer of PLUS WHITE DETERGENT). Sad to know that they discontinued producing it due to high cost in packaging. They said this product is so effective because it is highly concentrated compared to other detergent powder. Hope one day they will bring it back. you can check UICCP company website for this product.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top