gadgets1234
Junior Member
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2014
- Messages
- 43
- Reaction score
- 0
Hey everyone,
A new project I’m working on and would love to get you guys involved.
We’re going to make 25 pocket squares.
Going to look like this:
Exquisite hand-rolled edges, white linen squares is an absolute essential in every well-dressed gentleman’s wardrobe.
Works with everything, blazers and suits, especially in the darker shades.
They are going to be approx 13” x 13”, 100% linen.
They are $25. It’s first come, first serve. PayPal or bank transfer.
You should be receiving them before Christmas. Will email you for your mailing address after receiving payment.
Who’s in?
-Angela
Questions: email me at pricesumo[at]gmail[dot]com or leave questions in this thread, I’ll response.
If order quantity is below 25, I will refund you your payment.
(If I've violated any rules in this forum for posting this, I apologise. Please let me know and I'll remove this thread.)
A new project I’m working on and would love to get you guys involved.
We’re going to make 25 pocket squares.
Going to look like this:
Exquisite hand-rolled edges, white linen squares is an absolute essential in every well-dressed gentleman’s wardrobe.
Works with everything, blazers and suits, especially in the darker shades.
They are going to be approx 13” x 13”, 100% linen.
They are $25. It’s first come, first serve. PayPal or bank transfer.
You should be receiving them before Christmas. Will email you for your mailing address after receiving payment.
Who’s in?
-Angela
Questions: email me at pricesumo[at]gmail[dot]com or leave questions in this thread, I’ll response.
If order quantity is below 25, I will refund you your payment.
(If I've violated any rules in this forum for posting this, I apologise. Please let me know and I'll remove this thread.)