human_shieldz
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2005
- Messages
- 7,771
- Reaction score
- 289
I too old to play with all these now. I just need a phone that works hahaTitanium opens up a lot of opportunities.
Like hacking game save states

I too old to play with all these now. I just need a phone that works hahaTitanium opens up a lot of opportunities.
Like hacking game save states
Hmm. nothing yet for my set.Seems like MIUI 14 is out for Poco F2 Pro
Installed. Finally search in setting has history omgHmm. nothing yet for my set.
U can go to website to download and update manually.I don't get how Xiaomi's updating working. Prompt me got update, downloaded, then when i click to install, suddenly no update. Happened so many times to all their phones.
Oh. Nvm just use OTA, easierU can go to website to download and update manually.
OTA not the fastest..Oh. Nvm just use OTA, easier
Nvm. More convenient hahaOTA not the fastest..
You only just received it? Or you never check?
Lazy to update until today.You only just received it? Or you never check?

It's pretty goodLazy to update until today.![]()
whats the improvement for miui 14?It's pretty good
i still on miui 13.0.5
not easy to find a version that can root and use bank apps.
whats the improvement for miui 14?
Hmm battery weaken. Thinking whether to replace batt or phone.
Seems overkill to replace phone since I don't game on mobile
$20 for a battery replacement material.can give Xiaomi Service Centre out of warranty repair a try, prices are not too bad.
https://www.mi.com/sg/service/support/materialprice.html
If my F2 Pro didn't have a dead CPU, I would have used it for longer.
Read HWZ Forum Rules on Poco F5 Pro