Police badge

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2005
Messages
9,982
Reaction score
0
even though I met him in person several times during ndp.. i keep forgetting to ask.
 

YWStealth

Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2009
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
honestly i thought not but i was proven wrong. he is some commander of cid or sec com, i cant rmb...
 

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2005
Messages
9,982
Reaction score
0
he is the CO of one of the units in SecCom. I know which one but I'm not sure if I can say it here.
 

AY_1036

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
1,281
Reaction score
0
Thanks for helping me ask. I googled it but cant find any **** on it. Crap. I wna buy one badge be poser.

That guy notch moi, moi ish just nice go SPF huacebook see see rook rook then spot tio, maybe some other guy from SGForums:s13:
 

YWStealth

Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2009
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
That guy notch moi, moi ish just nice go SPF huacebook see see rook rook then spot tio, maybe some other guy from SGForums:s13:


hahah i like the way u tibe. punni! ooo okay thanks to whoever that guy is. hey u poly or what?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top