Politically motivated infraction by moderator

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info

michael_thm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
22,033
Reaction score
2,725
I would like to dispute a political motivated infraction by EDMW moderator.

The moderator and the member I spoke up against are SDP supporters who cyberbully ordinary Singaporeans.

I was infracted for stating the truth in the following post.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...ition-supporters-4720890-13.html#post86604145

I said that the TS (member) is an ASK aka rich man's son.
I said that TS inherited his daddy's biz.
I said that TS started threads complaining about his employees eating too many biscuits.

All of the above are true from information divulged by the TS himself.

I posted the above as supporting evidence of TS's unfair bashing of the govt for his friend's retrenchment and inability to get paid $5.7K to support my view that the TS is dishonest as he does not pay all his employees $5.7K or more and yet blame the govt for that happening to his friend.

I will be happy to defend my statements against TS in a court of law.
 

PetPet

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
95,225
Reaction score
320
I was the one who issued you the infraction base on a feedback about the post. Now of course the feedback may be wrong. And I apologize if I responded to a bluff ticket.

I've since locked the thread in question and reinstated the post which I've deleted earlier to preserve the details.

I would like to dispute a political motivated infraction by EDMW moderator.

The moderator and the member I spoke up against are SDP supporters who cyberbully ordinary Singaporeans.

I was infracted for stating the truth in the following post.
Pap IBs turned to opposition supporters - Page 13 - www.hardwarezone.com.sg

I said that the TS (member) is an ASK aka rich man's son.
I said that TS inherited his daddy's biz.
I said that TS started threads complaining about his employees eating too many biscuits.

All of the above are true from information divulged by the TS himself.

I posted the above as supporting evidence of TS's unfair bashing of the govt for his friend's retrenchment and inability to get paid $5.7K to support my view that the TS is dishonest as he does not pay all his employees $5.7K or more and yet blame the govt for that happening to his friend.

I will be happy to defend my statements against TS in a court of law.
 

michael_thm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
22,033
Reaction score
2,725
I would like to point out that every part of my statement was based on what sleepyhealer had in the past reveal about his background.

And my statement was a necessary rebutting of sleepyhealer's seditious attack on the government. In the thread, sleepyhealer suggested that the government should be blamed for his friend's retrenchment and inabiility to find a 5.7K replacement job. This imply that the government is not up to standard as long as Singaporeans cannot find 5.7K jobs and is also responsible when jobs are outsourced or lost to foreigners.

As such I find it necessary to introduce the background of sleepyhealer, who himself said he is a SME owner who employs foreigners in past thread. This is to show the double standards practised by sleepyhealer. It is clearly irony when a SME owners who employ foreigners and does not pay all his own Singaporean employees 5.7K salaries bash the government when his friend lose his job to foreigners and cannot get a 5.7K replacement job.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top