[Poll] Proposals to improve EDMW.

Do you agree with the proposals?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 18 81.8%
  • No.

    Votes: 4 18.2%

  • Total voters
    22

NoLogicLah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2011
Messages
11,050
Reaction score
210
u think Pinoy mod care so much meh. they dulan u make their pinoy event cancel liao. will go on ban hammer rage
 

Fennel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2013
Messages
12,527
Reaction score
60
just a forum nia , no need so serious de.
ts i hope your whole life dont evolve around edmw :s22:

hanor, relax lah TS. if dun like the mods in EDMW, go other forums to troll lor... like sgmotherhood forums or som,ething
 

Sofero

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2010
Messages
45,898
Reaction score
163
So going by your logic, people who don't vote for PAP shouldn't be able to voice their concerns?

how is it same logic?
Singapore is a country, pap is just a political party entrusted by the people to helm the government.
HWZ is what? Admin and mod are wat?:s22:
 

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2001
Messages
36,557
Reaction score
88
They don't. But they should be responsible for making fair decisions when it comes to punishments as stated in their list of responsibility. Were you a member of this forum when the Aamir case occurred? Or are you a new member?

yeah definitely... otherwise might as well just randomly select anybody to be mod... WG can become mod too... :s13::s13:


regards,
wacky
 
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
110,061
Reaction score
22,984
hanor, relax lah TS. if dun like the mods in EDMW, go other forums to troll lor... like sgmotherhood forums or som,ething

This isn't an issue of whether I like or dislike mods. To be frank, I personally like certain mods and dislike certain mods. All I'm suggesting is increasing transparency for better accountability to enhance one's experience in the forum.
 
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
110,061
Reaction score
22,984
how is it same logic?
Singapore is a country, pap is just a political party entrusted by the people to helm the government.
HWZ is what? Admin and mod are wat?:s22:

Okay, I think it's unwise of me to bring politics in.

What I'm trying to say is that as a member of this forum, I believe I have a right, of course not as much as those who made financial contribution to it, to at least make suggestions to improve it.
 
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
110,061
Reaction score
22,984
yeah definitely... otherwise might as well just randomly select anybody to be mod... WG can become mod too... :s13::s13:


regards,
wacky

I don't mind WG being a mod if he can be fair and transparent in what he does. It's absolutely alright for mods to have opinions and views on certain issues since they're members as well, as long as their administrative responsibilities are not compromised by these views.
 

Sofero

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2010
Messages
45,898
Reaction score
163
Okay, I think it's unwise of me to bring politics in.

What I'm trying to say is that as a member of this forum, I believe I have a right, of course not as much as those who made financial contribution to it, to at least make suggestions to improve it.

Fair enough.
i can accept this.

u asked us a question whether we agree.
i came in told you i didn't think it was necessary.

we disagreed. and thats okay.
 

Leviathan

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2014
Messages
2,041
Reaction score
7
I am sure the moderators are moderating all threads with proper moderation with moderate consideration of not offending everyone.

After that is their purpose, moderate not modify. :s13:
 

deathan9el

Honorary Mentor
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
447,841
Reaction score
98,177
happened to see many threads tdy being moved out of edmw to e proper sub forums . :s22:
 

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,179
Reaction score
17,443
I will move this thread to the Feedback Section, the admin will give you a reply.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top