[Poll] u working full/half/off today?

U working today?

  • Yes. Full day

    Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Yes. Bobian shift work

    Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Half day

    Votes: 34 46.6%
  • No. Coy give off today

    Votes: 17 23.3%
  • No. I take AL/mc

    Votes: 3 4.1%
  • I not working/stewdent

    Votes: 7 9.6%

  • Total voters
    73

nom.nom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2022
Messages
14,677
Reaction score
16,976
Actually I 10am then know. Haven't announced yet :s13:
 

Lchlch

Honorary Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2021
Messages
139,508
Reaction score
120,688
full day till 5pm ++.
not sure where to buy lunch, many stall closed liao.
 

trax06

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2000
Messages
22,169
Reaction score
3,287
Yesterday and today is my off cycle and weekend is my shift but im alrite abt working on pH.
 

MoeLanYong

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
34,795
Reaction score
32,660
Technically half day.

Boss say off whole day.

But I return to office to do some work

Now in office alone blasting music .....
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top