[POLL] Who do you think will win US elections?

Who do you wish / think will win?

  • I want Trump to win and I think Trump will win

  • I want Trump to win but I think Biden will win

  • I want Biden to win and I think Biden will win

  • I want Biden to win but I think Trump will win

  • Results


Results are only viewable after voting.

zhoholang

Banned
Joined
May 9, 2024
Messages
4,098
Reaction score
3,202
Trump Shu Shu will make china EV go bust and sinkie byd lover to diam sedia
 

MoeLanYong

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
34,822
Reaction score
32,682
Trump got 100% of all 2300+ delegates in 2024 RNC

If 2016, he got only 60%. They are solidly behind him now.

Biden on the other hand, is struggling to be the presumptive nominee.

Its a shoo in for Trump
 

saint_sg

Banned
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
2,273
Reaction score
911
Trump got 100% of all 2300+ delegates in 2024 RNC

If 2016, he got only 60%. They are solidly behind him now.

Biden on the other hand, is struggling to be the presumptive nominee.

Its a shoo in for Trump

2268 / 2280

meanwhile demoncrat party is imploding :s13:
 

Vicodin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
23,790
Reaction score
7,756
Mass influx of illegal immigrants + Biden blocked voter ID laws.

Do the math.
 

saint_sg

Banned
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
2,273
Reaction score
911
Mass influx of illegal immigrants + Biden blocked voter ID laws.

Do the math.

illegal immigrants increase the representation of a state cause election college is counted by total population. this post explains very clearly why demoncrats are importing so many illegals

 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top