Hi guys i need as much insights as I can get for the following..
PERSONAL ACADEMIC BACKGROUND
- HIGHEST QUALIFICATION : GCE O LEVEL
- RECENT SCHOOL : REPUBLIC POLY
- REASON FOR LEAVING : LACK OF FOCUS / DISLIKE COURSE
I left Republic Poly in 2013 since i did not fancy my course and enlisted myself to serve NS. I am going to be done with my service and I am planning to take up private A's since its the best and fastest bet for me to secure a place in a Local Uni.
However, its been a couple of ages since i hit the textbooks and the subject combinations i had back in sec school were Combined Science and Humanities. Of all the people i spoke to so far, keep telling me that it's A ridiculous move to make the transition because A level subjects are much more tedious and mentally draining. However, i believe anything can be done if hard work and determination is present. Please Advice. I am willing to give my all, literally, to do well.
PERSONAL ACADEMIC BACKGROUND
- HIGHEST QUALIFICATION : GCE O LEVEL
- RECENT SCHOOL : REPUBLIC POLY
- REASON FOR LEAVING : LACK OF FOCUS / DISLIKE COURSE
I left Republic Poly in 2013 since i did not fancy my course and enlisted myself to serve NS. I am going to be done with my service and I am planning to take up private A's since its the best and fastest bet for me to secure a place in a Local Uni.
However, its been a couple of ages since i hit the textbooks and the subject combinations i had back in sec school were Combined Science and Humanities. Of all the people i spoke to so far, keep telling me that it's A ridiculous move to make the transition because A level subjects are much more tedious and mentally draining. However, i believe anything can be done if hard work and determination is present. Please Advice. I am willing to give my all, literally, to do well.
