Mine was at my office & regular hangout. Both places r fine on my iPhone 5S. And had changed the SIM card but problem persist. Bringing down to Samsung Svcs Ctr....
I have this 4G connection issue everywhere!strange that some note 4 users faced these issues.
pm & kleric - where were you guys that the reception was bad? basement? underground train stations or ??
I have this 4G connection issue everywhere!
Update... Samsung changed the motherboard of my new phone, and everything is OK now.
How long did they take to repair?
I also having mobile data disconnect and the 4G/3G logo with arrows gone. Off and on mobile data will not come back. Need to restart phone to get back the mobole data.
3 hrs. I requested for a 1-to-1 exchange & they say can, but needs 2-3 weeks to order d phone.....
In d end, decided to go wif d repair.
did samsung say it's the hardware fault?Update... Samsung changed the motherboard of my new phone, and everything is OK now.