wwh5210
Master Member
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2008
- Messages
- 2,994
- Reaction score
- 348
Just sharing my story:
Send in my HP Spectre X360 for repair on due to SSD failure and volume key problem at the side.
Servlink called on Monday and told me they need to get the parts from HP in order to fix my problems. Although volume key belongs to cosmetic but they are willing to get it fix for me.
Servlink called after a week of waiting and told me they have fixed my unit. Went down and did a quick check on my laptop and I left. Went back to office and realized that there are a few scratches on my hinge and back cover. One of the rubber near the hinge was broke. Not only that, one of my keyboard key was having problem too.
Went down again the next morning. The reception was kind enough to record down all my problem and my only instruction was to fix all my problems and don't scratch my laptop anymore.
Waited for a week and still no news from them. Went down again and they told me they are still pending for parts to come. The male reception asked me to get my unit back while waiting for parts since the laptop is working normally.
Waiting for another week. They called and I went down again for servicing again. It took them about an hour to get the laptop fixed. Did a full inspection on the laptop and found out the hinge isn't secured properly.
Here is the climax of my story. I spoke to the engineer in charged and he told me he has tighten up the screws however, it's normal for the hinge (screen) to be slightly loose due to wear and tear. He told me I can escalate the issue if I want but I have to leave my unit with them again. He then told me "We are kind enough to replaced hinge (screen), rubber feet and top cover for you as HP warranty doesn't cover cosmetic.". At that moment I was feeling WTF. Who will be so free to scratch their own laptop hinge and broke the rubber feet? Argued with him and there wasn't any conclusion. Took my unit and left.
Went home and Google around for tear-down video. Open up the laptop and realized 2 screws on the hinge are not tighten fully. Get it fixed within 5 mins.
Here is my conclusion: HP laptop is awesome. ServLink's service is sux!!
Send in my HP Spectre X360 for repair on due to SSD failure and volume key problem at the side.
Servlink called on Monday and told me they need to get the parts from HP in order to fix my problems. Although volume key belongs to cosmetic but they are willing to get it fix for me.
Servlink called after a week of waiting and told me they have fixed my unit. Went down and did a quick check on my laptop and I left. Went back to office and realized that there are a few scratches on my hinge and back cover. One of the rubber near the hinge was broke. Not only that, one of my keyboard key was having problem too.
Went down again the next morning. The reception was kind enough to record down all my problem and my only instruction was to fix all my problems and don't scratch my laptop anymore.
Waited for a week and still no news from them. Went down again and they told me they are still pending for parts to come. The male reception asked me to get my unit back while waiting for parts since the laptop is working normally.
Waiting for another week. They called and I went down again for servicing again. It took them about an hour to get the laptop fixed. Did a full inspection on the laptop and found out the hinge isn't secured properly.
Here is the climax of my story. I spoke to the engineer in charged and he told me he has tighten up the screws however, it's normal for the hinge (screen) to be slightly loose due to wear and tear. He told me I can escalate the issue if I want but I have to leave my unit with them again. He then told me "We are kind enough to replaced hinge (screen), rubber feet and top cover for you as HP warranty doesn't cover cosmetic.". At that moment I was feeling WTF. Who will be so free to scratch their own laptop hinge and broke the rubber feet? Argued with him and there wasn't any conclusion. Took my unit and left.
Went home and Google around for tear-down video. Open up the laptop and realized 2 screws on the hinge are not tighten fully. Get it fixed within 5 mins.
Here is my conclusion: HP laptop is awesome. ServLink's service is sux!!
