Portable wireless audio set up for training purposes

ttyzzee

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I bought a set of clip-on wireless microphones and a receiver that can be attached to my Samsung handphone. There are two use cases: 1) Using the HP voice recording app, I can record my voice easily and this is ideal for producing videos while doing a demo. 2) Connecting my HP to a bluetooth speaker, I can also project my voice through the speaker.
However, in use case (2), there is a severe lag in the transmission and the quality of the voice is bad. This is partly because I am using an app called "Super Microphone" and a mini speaker. I am thinking of buying a more powerful portable bluetooth speaker, but within a budget of SGD100 and must not be too heavy to carry around (1 kg or less). Can anyone recommend a brand that can fulfil the above requirements? Your advice is much appreciated. Thanks.
 

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
19,473
Reaction score
6,811
IMHO. AFAIK.
The lag is inevitable because of the codec Samsung is supporting.
You need to see if you can get lower latency codec to work like AptX.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top