Gave up on tanker magazine and resorted to smoky's tote.
I must say COOLCAT response is very fast and efficient. Sent them order last night, this morning receive confirmation already.
Hello XXXXX
This is COOLCAT.
I'm very happy to know that
you have been interested in our web page and our goods.
Your order's detail is as follows.
Please confirm it.
After you confirm below,
please click URL and send me your card information within 3 days.
Note!
Your order is canceled bellow in these case.
(I・(BThe order name is different from the card holder name.
(I・(BYou typed a wrong expiration date of your credit card.
So please type your card information very carefully.
After charging your card,
I will send your percel soon.
-------------------------------------------
592-06578/SMOKY/Totebag/Black/1500 yen
Shipping (EMS) : 1660 yen
Packing commission : 500 yen
-------------------------------------------
TOTAL = 17160 yen
-------------------------------------------
TO: XXXXXX
BLK XXXXXXXXXXXx
phone: 913XXXX
-------------------------------------------
The order not completed has increased now.
If you will not contact with me within 3 days,
I'll never accept your order after this.
If there are some problems, please let me know.
Thank you very much!!
Regards,
COOLCAT/Yoko Nojiri
This is the bag i ordered. convert to sgd abt 220 with shipping n charges ba.