My parents and I are on CIRCLES Family plan.
Circles were giving me a lot of problem and decided to port out.
And this is the start of the big problem.
When I ported them in, I did not realised that their numbers will be transferred under my name.
Therefore, if I were to port them out now, it will be under my name, not theirs.
Meaning, they won't be eligible for senior plans while keeping their own number.
Circleslife was unable to help me with this request of porting them out as an individual and no new telco is able to port them in under their own name.
Anyone has experienced similar issues and has a best solution for this?
Circles were giving me a lot of problem and decided to port out.
And this is the start of the big problem.
When I ported them in, I did not realised that their numbers will be transferred under my name.
Therefore, if I were to port them out now, it will be under my name, not theirs.
Meaning, they won't be eligible for senior plans while keeping their own number.
Circleslife was unable to help me with this request of porting them out as an individual and no new telco is able to port them in under their own name.
Anyone has experienced similar issues and has a best solution for this?
