Possible OOT?

  • Need help?
    Reach out to someone from Samaritans of Singapore (24 hours): Call 1-767 or WhatsApp 9151-1767 More info

noctislucis

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm Pes C2, currently in BMT phase. This is the 7th week of BMT, I'm posted out of Kranji Camp 2 to another vocation. In this BMT phase I already took 12days of MC, 2days respiratory problems, 5 days high fever, and recently another 5days for depression issues (just got diagnosed). I'm wondering if I'm already OOT from BMT and have to go for recourse? My mind is in a shitty place now because I keep thinking of NS recourse/ other shenanigans and I would just like some answers... Definitive or not. Thanks a bunch.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,305
Reaction score
5,879
Hi, I'm Pes C2, currently in BMT phase. This is the 7th week of BMT, I'm posted out of Kranji Camp 2 to another vocation. In this BMT phase I already took 12days of MC, 2days respiratory problems, 5 days high fever, and recently another 5days for depression issues (just got diagnosed). I'm wondering if I'm already OOT from BMT and have to go for recourse? My mind is in a shitty place now because I keep thinking of NS recourse/ other shenanigans and I would just like some answers... Definitive or not. Thanks a bunch.
you wouldn’t get an answer here.

But here can point you to where you can get your answer.

Ask your commander or MO
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,305
Reaction score
5,879
when I ask he tell me don't worry, just rest first :/

Then I suggest you heed his advice.

Cause none of us here can claim to know what they will do.

If we end up saying A and they say B, you will end up feeling more jialat
 

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
98,504
Reaction score
15,584
u wont OOT so easily, just chill and complete ur course...

the attendance to OOT is missing 20% during my time
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top