Possible pregnancy symptoms?

Sweetiepiie

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2010
Messages
1,250
Reaction score
0
Hey all, I had my last menses 20 Oct, 18 Sept and till now my menses isn't here yet. That week of ovulation we have been trying.

Then I have been experiencing mild cramping around my lower abdomen, and the fatigue is real since last week. So I figured out I'll test last week and on the 20, tested 3 of it and nothing positive comes out of it. Highly anticipated for yet greatly disappointed by the results. Any advice or anyone in the same situation as me?
:s11:

Adding on, in August 2019 I just lost my baby at 18 weeks, badly traumatized by that but still pick up the courage to try!
 

Peony牡丹

Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Sorry for your loss... Must have been heartbreaking.

How late are you now? How many days past ovulation?
 

ash like snow

Master Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
4,247
Reaction score
19
You need time to wait for the hcg level to be high enough in order for the kit to detect. Mine was pretty low I guess, so I only managed to find out after a month.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top