X-powerman
Banned
- Joined
- Aug 12, 2014
- Messages
- 411
- Reaction score
- 0
Just sharing my experience. IF you are having weird errors (blue screen). Try changing your SATA cables. I was using the cables that came with the SSD drive. I think 1 of them is faulty. Its very weird. I could install OS but when installing other drivers or copying files halfway just BOSD.... Shows me PFN list corrupt.
Looks like a HDD issue but I scan my SSDs but found nothing at all. Reinstall OS 3 times unable to resolve. clear BIOS etc..... underclock CPU/RAM etc....
Nothing helps.... Turns out to be SATA cable issue. I swap out all the SATA cables and everything OK..... WTF......


The only "clue" is that when I double click on a file, it sometimes take longer than usual to open.....hmm.... but its random.....
Looks like a HDD issue but I scan my SSDs but found nothing at all. Reinstall OS 3 times unable to resolve. clear BIOS etc..... underclock CPU/RAM etc....
Nothing helps.... Turns out to be SATA cable issue. I swap out all the SATA cables and everything OK..... WTF......



The only "clue" is that when I double click on a file, it sometimes take longer than usual to open.....hmm.... but its random.....