Turkish Airlines promo S$850 to Tallin for random dates in March. TK have pretty good ad hoc fares to Europe. Else, there's some really good fares into Russia. Flights from Russia to the Baltics are generally quite good. Or can consider taking a bus from St Pete to Estonia.
Thanks thanks!
Yeah TK pops up as the cheapest during my searches but the travelling partner is quite paranoid about transiting in IST despite quite some persuasion. That's why haven't pulled the trigger. Maybe if TK can remain this cheap and all other airlines are getting exp, I'll try to persuade again haha.
Went Russia last year and had a horrible experience with their immigration. Was brought to a room separately and waited for an hour before being let off. So in the short term I should not be stepping into Russia. :X
I'm watching AY closely hoping they'll bring down their price to Baltics during my travel period. Their new A350 seems solid! Could not pull off a promo price on the date I wanted during their recent promo.
Also considering QR into HEL then cruise over to Talinn if the price is good as this too will count towards my retention of oneworld status. Unfortunately my travel period sits right in their blackout date sigh!
Last edited: