Post Samsung Note7 blues: What, next?

Which phone, next?

  • Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

    Votes: 19 41.3%
  • Apple iPhone 7/7 Plus

    Votes: 7 15.2%
  • LG V20

    Votes: 11 23.9%
  • HTC 10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Samsung phone

    Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Other non-Samsung phones

    Votes: 8 17.4%

  • Total voters
    46
  • Poll closed .

sparhawk699

Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
I'll be getting ZTE Axon 7, 4GB and 128GB with SD card slot. Paid about S$620.
This will be my temp phone till Note 8 comes out
 

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
38,326
Reaction score
22
Getting LG V20

Official launch date 5 Nov

But ah beng shops seeling since 27/10 and telcos selling since today.

Ah Beng shops price dropping since 27/10

For telcos M1 has a better deal of $70 less compare to both starhub and Singtel for 3Gb plan

Waiting for price to drop further or Starhub to match M1 price first

My N7 collection date still got a few weeks more
 

Hello_Kitty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2000
Messages
31,462
Reaction score
15,337
Samsung is really loosing their customer to Apple. Most of the pple I know switched or are planning to switch to iphone.

Their next phone will have to be extraordinary to make us swing back to Android.

Most of my colleagues and friends who were using Note 7 also switching to iPhone.
 

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
15,541
Reaction score
530
tried to convince my mum to push the refund money and get a iPhone 7 but nope she decided to really downgrade from note 7 to iPhone 5 (a spare phone) . she just recontracted tho
 

BraveCloudy

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Messages
2,991
Reaction score
0
tried to convince my mum to push the refund money and get a iPhone 7 but nope she decided to really downgrade from note 7 to iPhone 5 (a spare phone) . she just recontracted tho

then in the end your mum got refund bo?
 

shager

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,174
Reaction score
695
LG V20 (like the camera, hate the future bootloop) (LG will never ever refund like Samsung do)

Well the LGs were never deemed dangerous goods like the Note 7, so of course they had to refund. I just came back from overseas and it is such a hated phone by airlines and airports universally. Thank God, I did not bring it with me even though I wanted to use the stunning camera.
 

-nzy90

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Messages
6,606
Reaction score
4
Well the LGs were never deemed dangerous goods like the Note 7, so of course they had to refund. I just came back from overseas and it is such a hated phone by airlines and airports universally. Thank God, I did not bring it with me even though I wanted to use the stunning camera.
But my experience is that they don't really check the phones. Lol. Only in US or going to US then they check. Other flights I still see note 7 in use.
 

shadowpartner

Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
236
Reaction score
10
LLST got s7 edge. Hate the large curved area and smaller screen. If not for bootloop fears I'd have gotten the V20 :( Wish Sony made big flagships again...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top