Power bank restrictions

ApeTruelove

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
7,140
Reaction score
2,082
So what will happen if one checks in the power bank.

Worse case scenario is bag don't fly. After you reach your destination, ground staff will ask either u want ask people collect your baggage or throw the power bank then they sent the baggage but you self collect at the airport.
 

dleodleo

Master Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
2,835
Reaction score
12
So what will happen if one checks in the power bank.

I think they won't allow. Because before you check in your luggage, the staff will ask you if there's any powerbank, battery inside the check in luggage.
 

addict951

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
188,334
Reaction score
20,578
Wah, thanks to this thread, I din bring powerbank. At Don Mueang here, they scan all your luggages, if got powerbank they ask you open up ****. One farang opened up his luggage inside got like 3 powerbanks, the airport security guy examined each powerbank closely ****.
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,540
Reaction score
6,109
Wah, thanks to this thread, I din bring powerbank. At Don Mueang here, they scan all your luggages, if got powerbank they ask you open up ****. One farang opened up his luggage inside got like 3 powerbanks, the airport security guy examined each powerbank closely ****.

If put in hand carry should not have problem.
 

LobsterX

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
2
I've flying to TW on SQ next weekend

I have a 20k xiaomi pb, a 10k xiaomi pb and a 16k xiaomi pb

Wh for 20k is 102Wh
Wh for the 10k is 51Wh
Wh for the 16k is 8.16Wh

I understand if between 100~160, limited to 2 in total.
if below 100 can bring a bit more[forgot the no
s.)

so wanna know if i can bring the 3 abv mentioned PB.... one each of cos...

do they count individually or a total? cos it they total the Wh instead, i'll exceed the 160Wh limit by 44Wh
 
Last edited:

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,540
Reaction score
6,109
I've flying to TW on SQ next weekend

I have a 20k xiaomi pb, a 10k xiaomi pb and a 16k xiaomi pb

Wh for 20k is 102Wh
Wh for the 10k is 51Wh
Wh for the 16k is 8.16Wh

I understand if between 100~160, limited to 2 in total.
if below 100 can bring a bit more[forgot the no
s.)

so wanna know if i can bring the 3 abv mentioned PB.... one each of cos...

do they count individually or a total? cos it they total the Wh instead, i'll exceed the 160Wh limit by 44Wh

If you are flying to Taiwan, pls ask in taiwan forum, this is Thailand forum.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top