
Does your pc power led bink when pc in sleep mode ? Is it normal
if it does not bink ?
My previous motherboard (asrock h270m) power led bink in sleep mode.
Current motherboard (gigabyte b450 pro wifi) does not. My pc builder
say is due to motherboard design problem. I wonder if it's true.
Does your pc power led bink when pc in sleep mode ? Is it normal
if it does not bink ?
Does your pc power led bink when pc in sleep mode ? Is it normal
if it does not bink ?
I didn't use Gigabyte before but as per one of the senior Guru mentioned just now looking at your motherboard manual in BIOS "Peripherals" tab there are a option name "LEDs in Sleep, Hibernation, and Soft Off States"
You can try to start from there and try![]()
Maybe the motherboard software can turn it off. I using Asus ROG Strix X570 and it can be turned off using the software that came with it.
Notebook or desktop PC?
Mine can be turn on/off in bios so i guess is not in software.
Desktop PC.
Some can set in BIOS/UEFI
Default standard should be blink I think. Else how you differentiate from power off.
I didn't use Gigabyte before but as per one of the senior Guru mentioned just now looking at your motherboard manual in BIOS "Peripherals" tab there are a option name "LEDs in Sleep, Hibernation, and Soft Off States"
You can try to start from there and try![]()
Probably you should use Hibernate mode vs Sleep for desktop.
Suspend to ram for desktop is risky unless you have UPS to support the desktop PC.
I found the LEDs in Sleep, Hibernation, and Soft Off States in my manual/bios but it stated that this feature is supported only with a 5v digital
LED strip. What is 5v digital LED strip ?
My os don't have hibernate mode.
5V digital LED strip is an ARGB LED strip.
Your OS definitely have hibernate mode. Look under "Power Options".
Can show me a picture of this ARGB LED strip ?
I found the LEDs in Sleep, Hibernation, and Soft Off States in my manual/bios but it stated that this feature is supported only with a 5v digital
LED strip. What is 5v digital LED strip ?
My os don't have hibernate mode.