Sghero
Senior Member
- Joined
- May 13, 2007
- Messages
- 571
- Reaction score
- 0
Battery life of a mobile is very important. Cannot blame the hardware (size of the battery & the efficiency of the Hardware)
Personally i think Samsung have tons of bell & horns for all sorts of apps BUT its SERIOUSLY lagging on software in terms of Saving battery.
How many of you people have come across motorola's smart actions. IT can automaticlly off data usage or turn on Airplane mode when the display is off + alot of other neat stuffs. (cool huh) (razr maxx)
Asus 's (smart saving) set % of brightness when using certain apps + automatically turn off mobile data when the screen is off. (asus fonepad)
I dont have many devices. Can you guys share more examples? I just bought a tab8.4 pro & is dismayed by its lack of power saving actions.
I really hope samsung can improve in this department. Extending battery life!
Personally i think Samsung have tons of bell & horns for all sorts of apps BUT its SERIOUSLY lagging on software in terms of Saving battery.
How many of you people have come across motorola's smart actions. IT can automaticlly off data usage or turn on Airplane mode when the display is off + alot of other neat stuffs. (cool huh) (razr maxx)
Asus 's (smart saving) set % of brightness when using certain apps + automatically turn off mobile data when the screen is off. (asus fonepad)
I dont have many devices. Can you guys share more examples? I just bought a tab8.4 pro & is dismayed by its lack of power saving actions.
I really hope samsung can improve in this department. Extending battery life!
Last edited:
