PR for new born

inlovewithsg

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Hi,
My wife, son and I have been PR for few years now.
My wife gave birth in SG of a second baby boy 5 months ago but his PR application has been “pending” since then.
Has anyone been in a similar situation? Is there a way to understand the status with a bit more detail? I supposed our only option now is LTVP for him but I feel bad having my 2 sons on different status with different levels of opportunities and requirements.
Thank you for feedback and advice
 
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
77,257
Reaction score
59
Hi,
My wife, son and I have been PR for few years now.
My wife gave birth in SG of a second baby boy 5 months ago but his PR application has been “pending” since then.
Has anyone been in a similar situation? Is there a way to understand the status with a bit more detail? I supposed our only option now is LTVP for him but I feel bad having my 2 sons on different status with different levels of opportunities and requirements.
Thank you for feedback and advice

I skipped SPR
my son born that time I directly applied for SC with him together took like 4 mths to approve
Maybe you can email ICA to inquire
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top