Pratunam street stores closed?

colinhuangrb

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2012
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Hi friends!

I heard from someone that the street stores along pratunam has been closed but havent been able to find any news about it. Is that true?

I don't really shop at the street market anyway but I frequent the food stores outside and along centralworld. Are they still around?

What about the night market near Berkeley Hotel?

Anyone have any info from their recent trips? :p

Thanks!!
 

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
45,370
Reaction score
537
its good they do a clean up lah.

those roadside one quite jialat leh.. u shop and smell exhaust.
 

amelia80

Master Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
2,651
Reaction score
5
i also going leh..this week wed till sunday..

wanted to go there but not sure if it's still around
 

TLCTLC88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
11,452
Reaction score
2,690
Pratunam street stores are opposite Platinum Fashion mall right?

I was there on 12 March in the evening, some stalls still open.

Also see some food stalls near central world (along the river leading to the starbucks.)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top