ArsenalGear
Senior Member
- Joined
- Dec 10, 2002
- Messages
- 958
- Reaction score
- 8
Called the ses to ask about tomorrow again and now they told me the sure win lucky dip is not sure win. They said as long as all the prizes are given out the lucky dip will end. Even if you get to participate in the lucky dip, you might not win anything.
I am really appalled by the stories the sales personnel dish out. Why would the lucky dip be caller sure win if you stand a chance of not winning anything? Nevertheless, I will just go to the store a while before opening hours to try my luck.
I am really appalled by the stories the sales personnel dish out. Why would the lucky dip be caller sure win if you stand a chance of not winning anything? Nevertheless, I will just go to the store a while before opening hours to try my luck.

