PRE-ORDER NOTE 4 on 2 Oct

StationA

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2011
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
201
When i collect mine, they ask me want black or white, so i think can. But i'm not singtel, so i cant guarantee you.

yes. seems their system don't have recorded the color you choose. they will ask you for the confirmation letter, which has the color. I told them I never printed it out, so they just asked me which color I booked --- it's up to me to choose the color at that time.
 

evelyn_132

Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
347
Reaction score
4
Even though I collected my phone late (close to 10pm) at SES, still entitle to get sure win lucky dip!
 

luisgarcia

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
is MBS the place that can also switch to CIS plan while getting the new Note? Or must go Singtel shop?
 

kero89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
9,031
Reaction score
82
Haha! You made my day! I wonder what other gifts are there, besides the TV and S tab...

Some bros reported battery pack, not sure if it is the removable one or power bank. But yea, I was shock to see level In selling at singtel for $198.
 

Classico

Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2005
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Singtel is sinky.... for the launch event they only offer combo plan... Nv offer easy mobile plan.... Felt cheated...
 

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
18,214
Reaction score
5,198
Happen to be walking around Parkway, Singtel have so I got a queue number.
 

brain

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
I pre-ordered and was supposed to collect from MBS today from 4-6pm. But I received an email around 2pm from Singtel informing me that Note4 can also be purchased via their online store.

They gave me a $50 discount + free gift (battery pack + S view cover) + free delivery for recontracting online.
 

Genome123

Banned
Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
3,457
Reaction score
137
I pre-ordered and was supposed to collect from MBS today from 4-6pm. But I received an email around 2pm from Singtel informing me that Note4 can also be purchased via their online store.

They gave me a $50 discount + free gift (battery pack + S view cover) + free delivery for recontracting online.

That's pretty cool, esp the $50 discount.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top