Prepaid international sim card

INeedPeace

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
There is this international sim card that claim can use internationally
SIPVOXSIM | One Number One World One Community
what is your opinion on this card ar? good? The only good point I see is can use in any country so I no need to every country get one sim and have the card being expired after 3 months. But the data is so ex. If im oversea the only thing I need is to be online. So for me is it not really applicable in having this card?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top