Prepaid SIM/Data Plan in New York

kayel

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
1,548
Reaction score
0
Hi. I am going to New York and maybe Florida in late October.

I want to buy a prepaid micro-SIM card for use on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE (N7105) and on my Note 8.0 LTE.

Basically I need a lot of data (about 2GB or 3GB) and up to 100 minutes of call time. SMS is optional. But I don't understand all the mumbo-jumbo about bands etc and which network works with my devices.

I prefer if the plan can offer 4G network that will work with both devices. At worst the network must provide 3G to my devices.

Which is the best prepaid micro-SIM to buy and how much? I will be in US for 2 weeks.

Thanks for helping.
 
Last edited:

Shiny Things

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
9,605
Reaction score
854
Try AT&T's GoPhone - they should be able to sort you out. If they can't, T-Mobile should be able to get you up and running, but their coverage is awful.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top