Hello all, I am facing some problems with the resolution of my 27 inch 1440p monitor as shown in the pictures below. I think the problem came about when I set "Change the size of text, apps and other items" to 125%, 100% is a little too tiny for me
As shown, my installers all face blurry texts.
Chrome:
Microsoft Edge
Texts on chrome were blur as compared to MS Edge.
I have (1) installed all drivers including the graphics card drivers, (2) configured ClearType texts but all to no avail.
Is there anyway i can still have clear texts with setting for "Change the size of text, apps and other items" to 125%? Thanks!
As shown, my installers all face blurry texts.
Chrome:
Microsoft Edge
Texts on chrome were blur as compared to MS Edge.
I have (1) installed all drivers including the graphics card drivers, (2) configured ClearType texts but all to no avail.
Is there anyway i can still have clear texts with setting for "Change the size of text, apps and other items" to 125%? Thanks!
Last edited: