https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qvod.player&hl=en
Dear All,
I've been using this app from my previous smart phone which is running IOS.
Recently changed to Android 4.3 {Galaxy Note 3} BUT this app apparently still able to download from playstore and launch successfully.
It could even navigate to the usual site i surf. It work fine until i tried to stream the movie/drama. It would go into fast forward mode.
From the commend in playstore, it seem i'm not d only facing this issue. I was wondering if any of the guru here are able to have some workaround in order to use this app?
Rdgs,
Kel
Dear All,
I've been using this app from my previous smart phone which is running IOS.
Recently changed to Android 4.3 {Galaxy Note 3} BUT this app apparently still able to download from playstore and launch successfully.
It could even navigate to the usual site i surf. It work fine until i tried to stream the movie/drama. It would go into fast forward mode.
From the commend in playstore, it seem i'm not d only facing this issue. I was wondering if any of the guru here are able to have some workaround in order to use this app?
Rdgs,
Kel
