Problems with S7 edge Screen Protector and Spigen Case

JuveZzZ

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2001
Messages
25,560
Reaction score
44
As above,

Bought a screen protector for my S7 edge, however notice that the Spigen case (Crystal shell) will cause the Corner of the screen protector to peel off. Something like the case is too tight for the screen protector

Any one faced this problem? Any solutions?
 

JuveZzZ

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2001
Messages
25,560
Reaction score
44
As above,

Bought a screen protector for my S7 edge, however notice that the Spigen case (Crystal shell) will cause the Corner of the screen protector to peel off. Something like the case is too tight for the screen protector

Any one faced this problem? Any solutions?

Managed to google more, its call screen overlap
 

TongWei83

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2001
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
0
Same issue faced. So now I am using Ringke Fusion case. Anyway Ringke Fusion case comes with a rear screen protector for the phone.
 

velcry

Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
147
Reaction score
11
Same issue faced. So now I am using Ringke Fusion case. Anyway Ringke Fusion case comes with a rear screen protector for the phone.

What I did was to DIY snip off 1mm of the screen protector from wherever there was excess, then OK liao.

Depends on your priorities too. For me the spigen case is good, so I don't mind that the SP is slightly cut off.
 

TongWei83

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2001
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
0
What I did was to DIY snip off 1mm of the screen protector from wherever there was excess, then OK liao.

Depends on your priorities too. For me the spigen case is good, so I don't mind that the SP is slightly cut off.

I love Spigen cases too, I have 2 on hand now, 1 Ringke and 1 more Verus on the way :s13:

But too bad, I am not so good in customizing the SP and also applying. So I am waiting out for better SP now.
 

JuveZzZ

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2001
Messages
25,560
Reaction score
44
I think spigen brand screen protector will be suitable, as theirs does not cover totally. Problem is not sure where do they sell them
 

zakhey

Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Lots of users with the Spigen sp got the issue of the sp not sticking on the edges (me included). I'm using the spigen rugged casing with a silicone sp bought at mobilestop @ City Square. I won't recommend the sp there cause kena chop. The aunty told me original price 58, then lowered to 28 then finally 25 cause of her mistake in applying the sp.

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
 

JuveZzZ

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2001
Messages
25,560
Reaction score
44
Lots of users with the Spigen sp got the issue of the sp not sticking on the edges (me included). I'm using the spigen rugged casing with a silicone sp bought at mobilestop @ City Square. I won't recommend the sp there cause kena chop. The aunty told me original price 58, then lowered to 28 then finally 25 cause of her mistake in applying the sp.

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT


Would it be better than causing some peeling at the sidetails of the screen like mine issue now.
 

zakhey

Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Well, the sp I have now doesn't peel off at the sides, but once in a while a small part at the bottom or around the fingerprint button will lift up. Still better than the Spigen one..

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
 

JuveZzZ

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2001
Messages
25,560
Reaction score
44
Well, the sp I have now doesn't peel off at the sides, but once in a while a small part at the bottom or around the fingerprint button will lift up. Still better than the Spigen one..

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT


Will go and have a look at it, I think is normal when it's new.

Still feel the spigen one will be the best, given that it was design with spigen usersin mind
 

ForrestGump

Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2001
Messages
224
Reaction score
0
I am using the x-one series SP with spigen. I also encounter the same peeling problem on the edges so I just cut 1 to 2mm on those affected area away. Not nice looking but better than nothing.:s8:
 

zakhey

Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
I started using HealingShield sp together with my Spigen rugged armor casing and no issues of "lifting sp". But problem now is that my casing is no longer tight at the sides. Can feel it "snap" into place every once in a while :(

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top