Process of buying hdb

tsunamiboy10

Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2017
Messages
111
Reaction score
20
Hi guys,

I have already got my hfe letter to buy hdb and now looking at getting bank loan while looking for units. I'm thinking to get a mortgage agent or directly just try from bank for the in principle approval?
 

ctan84

Banned
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Messages
8,489
Reaction score
4,783

andyhtc

Suspended
Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Messages
20,855
Reaction score
11,037
Hi guys,

I have already got my hfe letter to buy hdb and now looking at getting bank loan while looking for units. I'm thinking to get a mortgage agent or directly just try from bank for the in principle approval?

Mortgage agent will normally recommend the best rates for you. The best fixed rates are around 2.9% to 3.0% now. HDB rate should be about 2.6% (cheaper). Will interest rates fall to 0.x% to 1.x% again?
 

IAmChiobu12M

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
26,694
Reaction score
19,113
Hi guys,

I have already got my hfe letter to buy hdb and now looking at getting bank loan while looking for units. I'm thinking to get a mortgage agent or directly just try from bank for the in principle approval?
Once you take bank loan can't take hdb loan
Always take advantage of the hdb loan first then switch out later if better
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top