Profile pic

Karlafare

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2020
Messages
635
Reaction score
400
Good day to you kind sir,

I am unable to find the settings to set a profile photo though I have followed the instructions online.


Is there minimum post needed or smth?
 
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Good day to you kind sir,

I am unable to find the settings to set a profile photo though I have followed the instructions online.


Is there minimum post needed or smth?
Hi there, there is no minimum post required. You may go to User CP > Edit Profile > Avatar to update the image.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top