ahgong_tiger
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2008
- Messages
- 21,938
- Reaction score
- 0
Wanna see how he pawn all e paper general and sexpose them gao gao

how about master xiang?
Wanna see how he pawn all e paper general and sexpose them gao gao
papaya fear only 1 man - Dr Chee
he will make them look Bo Chee



If CSJ and a dog run, I'd vote for the dog.![]()
Support! This guy has been falsely painted by pap as a mad man. I hv spoken to him before. Easily one of the most soft spoken, articulate and intelligent u will ever see. His wits and oratorical skills would pawn almost the entire pap and defo make them wake up!
I concur.
In 1992, Dr Chee Soon Juan was accused of corruptly making an exaggerated claim for taxi fare and cheating National University of Singapore of approximately S$1.50. He staged a five-day hunger strike to protest his sacking.
For a person earning above $10,000 per mth as a lecturer and resort to cheating $1.50, we can tell what kind of integrity he have. I would rather trust Ho Ching with my money than this guy. At least Ho ching wouldn't cheat.
u know it's not true when a person earning 10k , cheat 1.50. Dats y he protest