If you want answer regarding why it's trollish, kindly go feedback.
If you want answer for $200/month. That's fair.
The fact that it's trollish and I've received one warning and a certain someone has been doing it for ages but no red card yet? Warning got 100 times before red card or what?
Anyway, in all honesty put your personal grievances aside. You tell me to see things from a neutral standpoint but have you? Recently that has not been the case as far as I can tell.
The views here are extremely pro BTIR with given solutions ES3/G3B and SSB.
Is it not healthy to have an agent's POV without instantly dismissing arguments? I rather you break down my argument and show that your specific solution is better.
Doing so will prove beyond a doubt that there is no need for stuff like endowments, and we can use that template every time someone asks the question should he get an endowment.
I typically don't present arguments when certain people post because I know I won't get the kind of discussion I'm looking for. I am thoroughly disappointed in your conduct; of allowing one sided views to build up to this point where dismissal of arguments and mockery of agents can be the norm.
But whatever, I'm not your boss. I'm only here in my free time to share with people who are willing to see from a different perspective.
Edit: http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/107347926-post33.html
An example.
Last edited:
